Triopticon (Pty) Ltd provides administration and accounting services to Optometric Practices. This includes:
- Monthly processing of accounting information which includes HR and salaries processing;
- Assisting and guiding Optometric Practices in implementing and maintaining accounting controls at store level across the different business functions including but not limited to stock, debtors, creditors and cash controls.
- Managing the statutory risk obligations for Optometric Practices, eg: VAT, EMP201’s,EMP501’s
1. Triopticon currently provides the following services to their clients:
- General Accounting procedures
- Fixed assets registration
- Creditors Control
- Stock processing and evaluation
- Debtors control
- Capturing and processing payroll
2. Business functions included in our service:
- Advising on certain medical aid issues or discrepancies.
- Assistance in dealing with BHF on any practice number queries.
- Ensuring that stores are informed of practice number renewal payment dates.
- Assisting with indemnity insurance for optometrists in optometric stores.
- Assisting with getting quotes for certain expenditures, eg: PABX systems.